Robei is a new generation chip design tool that aims simplifying user interface and increasing visibility. It introduces a brand new intuitive design method for fast prototyping by combining advantages from both graphical and coding. After simulation, it can generate standard Verilog code which can be used with other EDA tools. Robei is not only a great education tool for students and professors but also a great development tool for entry to medium level engineers. Verilog is the only language that this version support. New Features:
- Robei provides an intuitive design method.
- Robei is very user friendly and easy to learn.
- It provides code generation on structural level, which can reduce mistakes in typo and increase productivity.
- It allows structural design and coding in one model.
- Robei is also the first FPGA simulation tool that can work on embedded platforms (Currently on Android).
- Robei is the world smallest EDA tool for FPGA design and simulation.
- Waveform viewer is small, efficient, modern and user friendly. For example, different colors are used to differentiate waves near to each other.
- Pin assignments constrain file support.
- First EDA and FPGA design tool on Android.
*Note: you can copy all Robei models from Windows version to your android device: /mnt/sdcard/Robei/. The software will load it automatically.
You can get $9.99 promotion price on Android version for our anniversary celebration. Please purchase the license with promotion code:"annual".
Robei chip design tool is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-03-13. The program can be installed on Android 1.6 and up.
Robei chip design tool (version 3.1) has a file size of 1.57 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 45 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.